- This property is only 1 ½ miles west of St. Peter. Sits on the east side of 120 Avenue.
- Over 122 acres of excellent native pasture grass with perimeter fencing in place and plenty of water furnished by the North Fork of the Saline River. Excellent grazing land for livestock
- 35.13 acres of farmland accessible along the southwest corner of this quarter section. Tillable land consists almost completely of fertile silt loam soils
- Soil Types: 23.30 acres, Holdrege silt loam 1-3% slope; 8.26 acres, Coly silt loam 3-6% slope; 2.22 acres, Uly silt loam 3-6% slope
- Great area for whitetail and mule deer hunting.
- Pasture is currently under a grazing lease, which expires on March 1, 2018.
- Buyer will take possession of the tillable acres on March 1, 2018 or subsequent to 2018 wheat harvest if tenant chooses to plant wheat this coming Fall.
- Mineral rights are negotiable. Property is located in an area with a strong history of oil production.
- Legal Description: SW/4 of Section 16-10-25 in Graham County, Kansas
For more pictures and details visit www.WhitetailProperties.com. Contact local Whitetail Properties land specialist, Adam Hann, at 785-259-2469 or email@example.com today to schedule a viewing.