This listing is no longer available.
SOLD! 628 Acres Ellis County KS
Posted 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
- Located 11 miles south of Ellis along Ellis Avenue. Excellent blacktop road access.
- The Smoky Hill River bends through the northern half of the property for nearly a full mile creating abundant habitat for whitetail deer, mule deer, quail, and turkeys.
- Dense areas of plum thickets line both sides of the Smoky Hill River creating perfect bedding cover for deer and plentiful protection for many coveys of quail.
- Excellent water throughout the riverbed as well as a water well located just south of the river providing plentiful water for livestock and wildlife.
- Large cottonwoods scattered throughout the river bottom
- Exceptional grass throughout this property makes for excellent grazing for livestock. Good perimeter fence and multiple water sources.
- Currently an excellent tenant in place leasing the pasture for grazing. Lease expires on March 1, 2018.
- Sellers believe to own all mineral rights. All of the Sellers minerals will pass to the Buyer at date of closing.
- Legal Description: 628 +/- acres situated within Section 9, Township 15 South, Range 20 West less a tract, & a tract within the SW/4 of Section 4, Township 15 South, Range 20 West of the 6th P.M. in Ellis County, Kansas
For more pictures and details visit www.WhitetailProperties.com. Contact local Whitetail Properties land specialist, Adam Hann, at 785-259-2469 or email@example.com today to schedule a viewing.