Hays Area Children’s Center is now accepting applications for an Assistant Coordinator. A bachelor’s degree and one year of experience in an office setting are preferred. All applications will be reviewed for a potential candidate that is able to thrive in this position regardless of education or experience. The position is full time and starts at $14 per hour.
A successful candidate must pass a criminal background check, complete a health assessment, and have a negative TB skin test.
• Develop and publish informational materials
• Write public service announcements and news releases
• Participate in community service organizations
• Organize fundraising opportunities and events
• Manage social media accounts and website
• Identify and write grant applications
• Provide administrative support to the Coordinator
• Assist with maintaining Infant-Toddler Special Services files
• Assist with Medicaid and insurance billing
• Assist with required paperwork for KDHE and USD 489
Employees of HACC receive a 25% discount on childcare if enrollment allows for additional children in the classrooms.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com.
Preference will be given to applications received before June 7, 2019.